Mrs. Lou Ann Peery
The faculty & staff of Fifth Consolidated would like to welcome your child to our school! Whether your child is newly enrolled or a returning student, we extend our appreciation to you for joining us for this school year. It is our goal to help every student at FCES reach their full potential. We believe that you will find FCES to be a positive and exciting place for your student to learn!
As we begin this school year, we would like to share some important information and guidelines with you that will hopefully help us all get this school year off to a great start.
- Classes begin at 8:00am. If a student is later than 8:05am, an adult must walk the student into the vestibule area between the front doors and the office. There you will be met by a school employee and you will sign your student in. The student will then be given a tardy slip and sent to class.
- We have staff on duty beginning at 7:00am in the cafeteria.
- All students will report to the cafeteria until they are released to their designated area.
- Afternoon pick-up will begin at 2:40pm and end at 3:30pm. Please have your child picked up no later than 3:30pm.
- Please read, sign and return the state-mandated attendance policy included in your packet of back to school information.
- All afternoon pick-ups that go through the office must be limited to checkouts only. Early pick-ups are entered into the attendance log and can add up quickly. If at all possible, please keep these to emergency situations only.
- Additional dates, school events and information can be found on our school webpage at fces.dyercs.net and Facebook page at facebook.com/fifthconsolidated.
- If you have questions or concerns throughout the school year, please either call the school at 285-2840 or email one of our school administrators at the email addresses below.
- Lou Ann Peery – Principal: email@example.com
- Joey Harrison – Assistant Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your support of FCES and look forward to having a great school year!
Lou Ann Peery