This year Holice Powell will be hosting our second annual Holiday Mart! Holiday Mart is an event during school hours for students to shop for their families for the holidays. Students will purchase items for their loved ones for reasonable prices. The dates for Holiday Mart are December 14th-16th.
To help us prepare for this event, it is important that parents and students read the attached flyer if they choose to participate. Here are some important reminders as we approach this event.
- A preview list and envelope is being sent home for you to help your child prepare for the visit to the store. The preview list can also be found at this link: preview.holidayshop.org
- On December 14th your child will be able to preview the items in the store and decide what they would like to purchase. They will be able to purchase the items on December 15th and 16th.
- DO NOT send any money to school with your child UNTIL the event, which is December 15th-16th.
- On the days of the event, students should bring their money inside their envelopes with the information filled out on whom they’re wanting to buy for.
- Make checks payable to Holice Powell P.T.O.
- DO NOT purchase the gift certificates online. ONLY send CASH or CHECK to school with your child.
Holice Powell P.T.O & Holice Powell Elementary